T E R M S A N D
C O N D I T I O N S
This centre has the right to refuse treatment.
No treatments will be carried out on any person under the influence of drink or drugs.
Appointments can be made via booking online with the book-online tab on the website, this will allow you to instantly book appointments online. You can also telephone calling 07799127378 or via direct message.
Prices are subject to change and may be different from price lists taken from the salon. The most current prices will always be on the website. We will use our best endeavours to keep both in line but cannot make any guarantees. Prices will always be charged at the current website prices.
With regard to your next and future appointments, to ensure that we can book you in at a time that is convenient to you, we recommend you book your next appointment/s before you leave.
All bookings require a booking fee to be paid within 48 hours of making the appointment to secure your appointment time. Please refer to our booking fee and cancellation policy at the time of booking.
48 hours before your appointment time, you will be notified about your upcoming appointment (if you have confirmed in the communication preferences that we have permission to contact you via SMS or email.) Please note that on occasions this service is not available so should not be relied upon to remind you of your appointment. Attending your appointment on the correct date and time is your responsibility.
PHYSICAL ILLNESS / PROBLEMS
Please let us know at the time of booking your appointment:
- If you suffer from any medical conditions or have any injury. This may mean that some treatments are contra-indicated in part or in full, this will be discussed with you.
- If you have recently undergone an operation, received treatment for cancer within the last 5 years or taking certain medication, we may need GP approval for some types of treatments.
- If you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant or breastfeeding as some treatments may not be suitable.
- Have any COVID-19 symptoms, have tested positive and are having to isolate at the time of your appointment.
Patch testing is carried out for all semi permanent makeup treatments, AW BROW DESIGN and Lash Services at least 48 hours prior to treatment.
Please note we will not carry out any treatment without an up to date patch test, this is not only to cover myself but to ensure your health and safety during your treatment with us.
CANCELLATIONS / LATENESS POLICY
- All appointments have a 48 hour cancellation requirement. Please refer to our booking fee and cancellation policy.
- Cancellations later than 48 hours will need to be made by telephone to our main telephone number on the website or social media pages.
- If an appointment is cancelled later than our 48 hour cancellation policy, the booking fee taken at the time of booking will be taken to cover the appointment. This also applies for non attendance.
- If an appointment is cancelled prior to the 48 hours cancellation policy, the appointment can be rearranged to another date and time with no further charge.
- No appointments are confirmed without a booking fee being made.
- No refunds will be given on booking fees taken for treatments. These can be transferred against other treatments or products.
- SPMU is a two part procedure and not deemed complete until you have had BOTH treatments and we have assessed the results. The second top up treatment part of the procedure is required to be completed NO LATER than 12 weeks after initial treatment otherwise a further charge will be made to complete and finish the initial treatment.
Discounts can not be ‘stacked’, so where there is a choice, clients will need to choose which discount to apply to your service.
Discounts are subject to change and can be retracted at any time without notice.
Gift vouchers can be purchased for a financial amount or specific treatment, whichever you decide at the point of purchase.
Vouchers will be valid for a period of 6 months from date of purchase.
No refunds will be given for gift vouchers.
The value of the gift voucher can be used against other treatments or products if the recipient does not wish to use the voucher against the specified treatment stated at point of sale or if they are not suitable to have the treatment possibly due to medical reasons.
HEALTH & SAFETY
Children under the age of 16 are not allowed into the studio whilst any semi permanent cosmetics treatments are being under taken. This is for not only the welfare of your child/children but also insurance purposes.
Please ensure that childcare has been arranged prior to your appointment.
We want you to be completely happy with all services you receive from us. If for any reason you are dissatisfied, please contact us immediately, either by telephone or face to face. We will need to see you and/or photo’s of the issue in order attempt to rectify the situation. We will then attempt to rectify the situation. After this we will sit together and discuss other possible outcomes.
We have a strategy as to which charities we support for the year so that we can equally support charities we feel strongly about. Please do not be offended if we can’t support you. We tend to support local. community based charities. When asked for vouchers, raffle prizes or sponsorship we support charities associated with our clients or team members where possible. Sadly we can not provide raffle prizes for every school or charity in the area.
Our computer system, hardware, software and off site storage of all client information is GDPR compliant. During your initial appointment, you will be asked as to whether you are happy for us to contact you and how we can contact you. Please be aware that you may change these preferences at any time.